Rightmove Overseas

Rightmove Overseas were one of my long-term clients during my five years at Adfero. I supplied them with regular news content about their target market - overseas property in a number of popular holiday destinations.

Feature content helped to boost the SEO effect of the shorter, daily posts, and Rightmove Overseas were happy to give me a byline, which I still appreciate.

While I admit it was sometimes a challenge finding news content about a relatively short list of destinations, I was able to settle on a mix of tourism-related research, new transport routes, and less time-sensitive travel-guide posts.

As I write this, Rightmove Overseas still rank at number one for 'property in Portugal' on Google, and I was pleased to hear from them not long after I first joined Twitter.

Rightmove Overseas say...
"They were good articles... I can't imagine it's easy to think of something new to write that often. It must take some talent and concentration."
(Comments originally made via Twitter)

Read some of my overseas property features at Rightmove Overseas.